Tulsa Debt Relief Attorney
The Colpitts Law Firm Provides Second Chances to Those in Debt
One of the most frustrating experiences in life is seeing more money going
out than is coming in. Once you find yourself headed down the path to
severe debt, it can be difficult to turn back. The good news is that this
destination does not have to be permanent. There is a road to debt relief
and a qualified lawyer can help you find your way.
The Tulsa debt relief attorneys at The Colpitts Law Firm can help you get
your finances back on track. For nearly three decades, we have been helping
our clients find the right solutions for their unique financial situations.
Whether your particular situation has arisen from medical debt, credit
card debt, predatory lending, or your own spending habits, you deserve
a second chance.
For experienced counsel concerning debt relief, call
(918) 302-2662. You can also
contact us online.
Debt Relief through Bankruptcy
Bankruptcy is often a good solution for those encountering financial hardship. Both
Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 can help individuals and families regain control
of their personal finances. The bankruptcy process can involve negotiating
with creditors to try to reduce what is owed, structuring a repayment
plan to pay back certain debts, and possibly eliminating unsecured debts.
Possible benefits of filing for bankruptcy include:
- Reducing or eliminating credit card, medical, and signature loan debts
- Ending creditor harassment and preventing lawsuits from creditors
- Preventing foreclosure on your home
- Stopping repossession of your vehicle
- Bringing your child or spousal support payments current
- Preventing wage garnishment
- Reducing or eliminating certain tax debt or obtaining a better payment
plan than the tax authorities are offering