Born and raised in Tulsa, Lauren graduated from Cascia Hall Preparatory School in 2009. She attended Oklahoma State University, where she majored in Journalism & Broadcasting with a minor in Spanish. While at OSU, Lauren was an active member of Kappa Kappa Gamma, strengthening her leadership skills in various officer positions.
After graduation in 2013, Lauren attended the University of Tulsa College of Law, where she was a member of Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, as well as the Energy Law Journal. During her 3L year, Lauren served as the Editor-in-Chief of the ABA SEER The Year in Review 2015, an annual summary of important developments in environmental, energy, and resources law during 2015. Lauren graduated with honors from the University of Tulsa College of Law in 2016 with her Juris Doctor.
Following graduation, Lauren joined her father at his law firm, where they primarily focus on bankruptcy and helping northeastern Oklahomans find financial relief. Outside of work, Lauren enjoys spending time with her husband, discovering new places & restaurants in Tulsa, and traveling.
- University of Tulsa College of Law – 2016
- Oklahoma State University – 2013
- B.A. – Journalism & Broadcasting with a minor in Spanish
- Cascia Hall Preparatory School – 2009
- Oklahoma – 2016
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma – 2016
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma – 2016
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Oklahoma State Bar Association – Member
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA) – Member
- Junior League of Tulsa – 2016 to present
- 2020-21 GEM Gala Co-Chair
- Kappa Kappa Gamma
- Adviser and Member of the KKG Alumnae Group